Alipay has extended its fingerprint log-in capability for the Alipay Wallet to iPhone users, China Daily reports. The function is also available to users of Huawei’s Ascend Mate 7 handset and was first demonstrated at a conference in Beijing in October.
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era
- British Airways owner IAG launches mobile pay on new airline Level
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry
- What code is running on Apple’s Secure Enclave security chip? Now we have a decryption key…
- Digital payment platforms primed to topple cash