Three in four online buyers (76%) are dissatisfied with the strength of credit card and personal information security among retailers with some 72% of respondents saying they trust their own bank the most with credit card data and personally identifiable information, US research from Bizrate Insights reveals. 48% trust PayPal with their payment and personal information, 45% trust Amazon, 21% trust Apple, 12% trust American Express, 18% trust eBay, 12% trust Google and 12% trust none of the above.
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works