Line Pay, the mobile payments service unveiled in October by Tokyo-based instant messaging service Line, has made its global debut with the release of version 4.8.0 of the Line app. “At the first stage of its release, Line Pay will only support payments on Line Store,” the company explains. “Select Line Pay when paying on Line Store to open the Line Pay service, then simply select a credit card to pay with to complete the purchase.”
- Eftpos brings Apple Pay debit payments to Australia with Rambus tokenization technology
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year
- Apple Pay to go live in Scandinavia next week?
- Samsung Pay doubles its user base in Korea
- Dejamobile to supply Paris regional transit authority with NFC mobile ticketing technology