NFC testing specialist Fime has announced its labs in Asia, EMEA and Korea have been qualified to perform NFC Forum analog certification testing. “These Fime laboratories are now authorised to perform all forms of NFC Forum certification testing, covering analog, digital, logical link control protocol and simple NDEF exchange protocol (SNEP),” the company explains.
- Japanese bank plans new biometrics firm
- Boon launches in France for Apple Pay users
- Mobile marketplace offers African farmers promise of richer, cashless harvest
- US bank backs top five mobile payment services
- Mobile payments market worth $3,338bn by 2022