NFC testing specialist Fime has announced its labs in Asia, EMEA and Korea have been qualified to perform NFC Forum analog certification testing. “These Fime laboratories are now authorised to perform all forms of NFC Forum certification testing, covering analog, digital, logical link control protocol and simple NDEF exchange protocol (SNEP),” the company explains.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info