Visitors at this year’s International CES in Las Vegas will be guided around the mammoth tradeshow with their smartphones and Bluetooth beacons provided by Radius Networks. “Through the CES app, users can select a CES destination such as an exhibitor booth,” the organisers explain. “The app will then show directions from the current position using the BLE beacons placed throughout the show floor.” The navigation system covers an area estimated at four million square feet.
- Android Pay to launch in Korea in May?
- Nordea Bank: PSD2 will require banks to adopt a ‘totally new way of viewing their customer base’
- UK consumers want more biometric security options for online banking
- Apple Pay struggles in China in the face of tough competition
- Study reveals US attitudes to authentication methods