Beacon solution provider Kontakt.io is hosting a Bluetooth-based treasure hunt with a million dollar prize at the CES in Las Vegas. Show visitors can download the $1m Beacon Hunt app and look for Bluetooth beacons hidden throughout the North, Center and South halls. “Anyone can download the app from the Android or iOS app stores, and can check out the 24 hints to get 24 chances to win the big prize,” the company explains.
- Amazon gets approval for digital wallet in India
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands