Audi has shown off a smartwatch that can be used to communicate with and unlock a car via NFC at the CES in Las Vegas. The watch is made by LG, says Android Central, and was introduced at a launch event as a means of unlocking the car-maker’s A7-based, ‘piloted driving’ Prologue concept car.
- Eftpos brings Apple Pay debit payments to Australia with Rambus tokenization technology
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year
- Apple Pay to go live in Scandinavia next week?
- Samsung Pay doubles its user base in Korea
- Dejamobile to supply Paris regional transit authority with NFC mobile ticketing technology