Nearly 800,000 Bank of America customers have now enrolled to use Apple Pay and have added about 1.1m cards, the bank has revealed. The number of customers using mobile banking in Q4 2014 was up 15% from a year ago to 16.5m, the bank also says, and 12% of deposit transactions were done through mobile compared to 9% in 2013.
- East London gets local currency built on the blockchain
- Harris Poll: PayPal leads mobile payment brands, yet up-and-comers making brand equity gains
- MTN Benin and Youtap launch MoMoPay contactless payments for MTN Benin Mobile Money customers
- Meet NFC World partners at Money20/20 Europe
- Mastercard and Western Union explore digital model for refugee camps