Nearly 800,000 Bank of America customers have now enrolled to use Apple Pay and have added about 1.1m cards, the bank has revealed. The number of customers using mobile banking in Q4 2014 was up 15% from a year ago to 16.5m, the bank also says, and 12% of deposit transactions were done through mobile compared to 9% in 2013.
- Google Home owners get voice commands for grocery shopping
- Kenyan banks roll out PesaLink real-time direct P2P mobile payments
- Fashion retailers test smart mirrors for mobile payments
- New iPhone to feature 3D laser facial recognition scanner?
- Russian mobile network MTS launches first phase of Money Wallet payments, transfer and loyalty service