Nearly 800,000 Bank of America customers have now enrolled to use Apple Pay and have added about 1.1m cards, the bank has revealed. The number of customers using mobile banking in Q4 2014 was up 15% from a year ago to 16.5m, the bank also says, and 12% of deposit transactions were done through mobile compared to 9% in 2013.
- Gatwick Airport installs 2,000 BLE beacons for augmented reality wayfinding
- Lotte Card introduces ‘pay with your palm’
- Debit cards set to overtake cash in 2018, three years earlier than expected
- Digital, decisive and drone-ready: American Express commissioned study shows Gen Z’s customer experience expectations
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security