Nintendo sold about 2.4m NFC-enabled Amiibo figurines in 2014, the company has revealed. “Wii U had its strongest year yet thanks to the highly anticipated software line-up and the introduction of the Amiibo platform,” says Nintendo’s Scott Moffitt. “Fans can anticipate another strong year for 2015.”
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain
- Mercedes Pay mobile payments unveiled for Daimler mobility services
- P2P service expands to Macau
- GlobalPlatform standardises TEE management
- Google to add payments for Home Assistant?