NFC World’s webinar on NFC security strategies and the roles of the secure element and HCE takes place at 3pm GMT today. There’ll be a live question and answer session afterwards, and you can sign up here to join more than 700 readers who have already registered to attend.
- Apple Pay violates patents held by security technology inventor, lawsuit alleges
- Report: 70% of financial cards have chip
- NFC secure elements shipments to grow 12% in 2017
- Researchers create a T-shirt that monitors the wearer’s breathing rate in real time
- Tipping point for Apple Pay as majority of UK tills accept limitless payments