First National Bank (FNB) in the US will begin making Apple Pay available to its customers in the first quarter of 2015. “With Apple Pay, we will expand our state-of-the-art online and mobile banking offering to incorporate the latest in payments solutions while keeping customer security a top priority,” says the bank’s CEO Vincent J Delie Jr.
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- India’s Mobikwik aims to triple user base in 2017
- Consumers show more trust in mobile wallet security
- Crédit Mutuel Arkéa launches HCE mobile payments developed with Antelop
- US banks launch money-transfer app