First National Bank (FNB) in the US will begin making Apple Pay available to its customers in the first quarter of 2015. “With Apple Pay, we will expand our state-of-the-art online and mobile banking offering to incorporate the latest in payments solutions while keeping customer security a top priority,” says the bank’s CEO Vincent J Delie Jr.
- Android Pay to launch in Korea in May?
- Nordea Bank: PSD2 will require banks to adopt a ‘totally new way of viewing their customer base’
- UK consumers want more biometric security options for online banking
- Apple Pay struggles in China in the face of tough competition
- Study reveals US attitudes to authentication methods