First National Bank (FNB) in the US will begin making Apple Pay available to its customers in the first quarter of 2015. “With Apple Pay, we will expand our state-of-the-art online and mobile banking offering to incorporate the latest in payments solutions while keeping customer security a top priority,” says the bank’s CEO Vincent J Delie Jr.
- Rambus publishes quick guide to Apple Pay
- Chinese banks roll out face recognition at the ATM
- Germany’s central bank reports on potential of blockchain for payments
- NXP releases NFC tag toolkit for iOS
- Banks back government-led Taiwan Pay QR payments service