First National Bank (FNB) in the US will begin making Apple Pay available to its customers in the first quarter of 2015. “With Apple Pay, we will expand our state-of-the-art online and mobile banking offering to incorporate the latest in payments solutions while keeping customer security a top priority,” says the bank’s CEO Vincent J Delie Jr.
- BBVA makes eight APIs available to kickstart open banking program
- Hangzhou buses first to all use mobile pay
- New York forces smart lock maker to improve its security
- Euro Banking Association paper analyses cryptotechnologies in international payments
- Mobile wallet Curve launches ‘time travel’ tool to let you ‘shop in the past’