First National Bank (FNB) in the US will begin making Apple Pay available to its customers in the first quarter of 2015. “With Apple Pay, we will expand our state-of-the-art online and mobile banking offering to incorporate the latest in payments solutions while keeping customer security a top priority,” says the bank’s CEO Vincent J Delie Jr.
- Apple Pay goes live in 13 new European countries
- Seppeltsfield Barossa adds NFC tags to wine bottles
- Swedish banks roll out wearable payments on fashion watches
- Visa to acquire Rambus’ payments and ticketing business
- Apple Pay to go live in Greece, Portugal and Slovakia this week