More than half of all US retailers (55%) are still not fully prepared for the migration to EMV despite the impending October deadline, a survey for ACI Worldwide has revealed. Some 14% still have work to do, 19% are not prepared and 22% are still evaluating their options. “Just 12% of retailer respondents are already compliant, while 19% are confident they will meet the October deadline,” the survey found.
- Six in ten Chinese consumers have experienced a mobile payments security threat
- Japanese NFC pioneer NTT Docomo to introduce QR code payments
- Shanghai Metro installs QR code readers at ticketing gates
- National Australia Bank integrates with Amazon Alexa
- Westpac adds support for Amazon Alexa