More than half of all US retailers (55%) are still not fully prepared for the migration to EMV despite the impending October deadline, a survey for ACI Worldwide has revealed. Some 14% still have work to do, 19% are not prepared and 22% are still evaluating their options. “Just 12% of retailer respondents are already compliant, while 19% are confident they will meet the October deadline,” the survey found.
- Mastercard to make Apple Card technology available to other issues
- Facebook to roll out GlobalCoin digital currency in ‘a dozen countries’ next year
- iPhone NFC ticketing goes live at Brisbane’s Suncorp Stadium
- India sets out plans for a cash-lite society
- Monese teases Apple Pay launches in 13 European countries