More than half of all US retailers (55%) are still not fully prepared for the migration to EMV despite the impending October deadline, a survey for ACI Worldwide has revealed. Some 14% still have work to do, 19% are not prepared and 22% are still evaluating their options. “Just 12% of retailer respondents are already compliant, while 19% are confident they will meet the October deadline,” the survey found.
- Samsung Pay goes live in Malaysia
- Metro Bank adds Android Pay in UK
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- India’s Mobikwik aims to triple user base in 2017
- Consumers show more trust in mobile wallet security