More than half of all US retailers (55%) are still not fully prepared for the migration to EMV despite the impending October deadline, a survey for ACI Worldwide has revealed. Some 14% still have work to do, 19% are not prepared and 22% are still evaluating their options. “Just 12% of retailer respondents are already compliant, while 19% are confident they will meet the October deadline,” the survey found.
- BBVA makes eight APIs available to kickstart open banking program
- Hangzhou buses first to all use mobile pay
- New York forces smart lock maker to improve its security
- Euro Banking Association paper analyses cryptotechnologies in international payments
- Mobile wallet Curve launches ‘time travel’ tool to let you ‘shop in the past’