Cashless vending machine technology provider USA Technologies (USAT) has announced that it has added support for Apple Pay. “This immediately adds approximately 200,000 Apple Pay acceptance points, bringing the advanced mobile payments service to owners and operators of coffee brewers, vending machines, kiosks, laundry equipment, parking pay stations and other self-serve appliances,” the company says.
- Japanese bank plans new biometrics firm
- Boon launches in France for Apple Pay users
- Mobile marketplace offers African farmers promise of richer, cashless harvest
- US bank backs top five mobile payment services
- Mobile payments market worth $3,338bn by 2022