Google is expanding availability of its Send Money in Gmail service, enabling users in the UK to send money to friends and family from within their Gmail account. “We’re rolling out this feature over the coming weeks to all UK Gmail users over 18 years old, so keep an eye out for the £ icon in the attachment options,” Google says.
- Apple Pay violates patents held by security technology inventor, lawsuit alleges
- Report: 70% of financial cards have chip
- NFC secure elements shipments to grow 12% in 2017
- Researchers create a T-shirt that monitors the wearer’s breathing rate in real time
- Tipping point for Apple Pay as majority of UK tills accept limitless payments