Google is expanding availability of its Send Money in Gmail service, enabling users in the UK to send money to friends and family from within their Gmail account. “We’re rolling out this feature over the coming weeks to all UK Gmail users over 18 years old, so keep an eye out for the £ icon in the attachment options,” Google says.
- Uber to let customers use Venmo to share costs with friends
- Seoul moves forward with plans for its own S-Pay payments system
- NXP supplies contactless and NFC chips for World Cup tickets and match balls
- Grab unveils plan to turn its mobile wallet into a platform
- WeChat Pay ‘will not seek to offer more local payment wallets’