NJ Transit has expanded availability of its MyTix mobile ticketing app to interstate routes between New Jersey and New York City after launching in South Jersey last year. To use MyTix customers install the app and create an account before purchasing their monthly pass. “Customers then simply display the monthly pass on their mobile device to the bus operator when boarding the bus,” NJ Transit says.
- NXP, Shanghai Unicom and Roam2Free collaborate to develop secure eSIM solution
- Mastercard launches several new APIs for developers
- Apple makes NFC tag reading available for beta testing
- Sydney man has Opal card implanted into hand to make catching public transport easier
- Beijing subway launches smartphone version of travel card