More than six in ten (61%) US ATM operators expect “the vast majority” of their network will be capable of handling EMV transactions by the end of 2016, the ATM Industry Association has revealed. “As of the end of 2014, 65% of respondents report having at least one ATM capable of handling EMV transactions,” the survey found.
- BBVA makes eight APIs available to kickstart open banking program
- Hangzhou buses first to all use mobile pay
- New York forces smart lock maker to improve its security
- Euro Banking Association paper analyses cryptotechnologies in international payments
- Mobile wallet Curve launches ‘time travel’ tool to let you ‘shop in the past’