5% of US consumers currently use a mobile wallet and 18% intend to use one in the next year, credit scorer Fico’s “Millennial Banking Insights and Opportunity” survey has found, with the percentage rising to 32% among Millennials — defined as those born between 1980 and 1994. 21% of respondents said they currently use an alternative payment service like Venmo or PayPal and 39% expect to use one in the next year.
- Google Assistant comes to more Android phones
- GSMA predicts 1.1bn 5G connections by 2025
- Rambus unveils Unified Payment Platform for mobile payments and loyalty
- BNP Paribas launches HCE mobile payments
- India Post to enable Aadhaar money transfers