Apple Pay will be available as a payment option for US Federal Government services from September, CEO Tim Cook has revealed during a White House Summit on cybersecurity and personal privacy. “Apple Pay will be available for many transactions with the Federal Government, like for example, when you pay for admission to your favourite national park,” he said. “We’re also working to make sure credit and procurement cards issued to government employees for their expenses can be used with Apple Pay.”
- Apple Pay about to go live in Brazil?
- Brazil to introduce multifunction driver’s licenses that can be read with an NFC phone
- Avis pilots mobile car rental keys
- Trimet to roll out world’s first integration of transit ticketing card with Android Pay
- Kroger grocery stores to accept Chase Pay mobile payments