Apple Pay will be available as a payment option for US Federal Government services from September, CEO Tim Cook has revealed during a White House Summit on cybersecurity and personal privacy. “Apple Pay will be available for many transactions with the Federal Government, like for example, when you pay for admission to your favourite national park,” he said. “We’re also working to make sure credit and procurement cards issued to government employees for their expenses can be used with Apple Pay.”
- Contactless transit payments go live in Miami
- Telia tests 5G face recognition payments
- Lojas Americanas opens checkout-free automated convenience stores in Brazil
- Apple rolls out Apple Card, extends 3% cashback offer to third party merchants
- Facebook to partner with banks for WhatsApp payments rollout?