Apple is in talks with some of Brazil’s largest banks including Bradesco, Itau and Banco do Brasil with a view to launching Apple Pay in the country in the near future, Epoca Negocios reports. Almost 80% of the payment terminal network in Brazil is already contactless-enabled, the publication says, and “the only missing piece to fully nationalise the process is issuing cards”.
- A guide to tokenization — The essential enabler for expanding the world of commerce
- Hyundai’s Contactless Car launches at London’s King’s Cross station
- Android Pay enters 11th global market with launch in Russia
- Samsung Pay goes live in Taiwan with seven banks
- Apple Pay violates patents held by security technology inventor, lawsuit alleges