More than 700 NFC World readers are set to take part in a free webinar on tokenization presented by Bell ID’s David Worthington at 3pm GMT this afternoon. Attendees will learn about tokenization, how it works and the role it plays in payment security in the 60-minute online event, which features a live question and answer session afterwards. You can take part by signing up here.
- Six in ten Chinese consumers have experienced a mobile payments security threat
- Japanese NFC pioneer NTT Docomo to introduce QR code payments
- Shanghai Metro installs QR code readers at ticketing gates
- National Australia Bank integrates with Amazon Alexa
- Westpac adds support for Amazon Alexa