More than 700 NFC World readers are set to take part in a free webinar on tokenization presented by Bell ID’s David Worthington at 3pm GMT this afternoon. Attendees will learn about tokenization, how it works and the role it plays in payment security in the 60-minute online event, which features a live question and answer session afterwards. You can take part by signing up here.
- Dutch rail operator pilots open loop ticketing service
- Rohm to use ST NFC chips for wireless charging in cars
- Juniper forecasts a billion mobile ticketing users in 2019
- Microsoft to shut down its Microsoft Wallet service
- MTS to roll out open loop ticketing on buses and trains in San Diego