Brooklyn Museum has produced an in-depth report that examines the practical issues it experienced implementing and managing a network of Bluetooth beacons. Key concerns include installation of the beacon devices, difficulties keeping them in place and programming beacon signal strength. “We are still happy we went this route, but the practicalities have been difficult,” Shelley Bernstein from the museum says.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info