More than 500 people have registered to attend tomorrow’s NFC World webinar on testing cloud-based mobile payments, when technical expert Gerd Thys from Clear2Pay will explain why and how you should be testing your offering before going to market. “Testing Mobile Payments: HCE and Tokenization” will be broadcast live at 15:00 GMT on Tuesday 24 February, and you can sign up to attend here.
- Dutch rail operator pilots open loop ticketing service
- Rohm to use ST NFC chips for wireless charging in cars
- Juniper forecasts a billion mobile ticketing users in 2019
- Microsoft to shut down its Microsoft Wallet service
- MTS to roll out open loop ticketing on buses and trains in San Diego