More than 500 people have registered to attend tomorrow’s NFC World webinar on testing cloud-based mobile payments, when technical expert Gerd Thys from Clear2Pay will explain why and how you should be testing your offering before going to market. “Testing Mobile Payments: HCE and Tokenization” will be broadcast live at 15:00 GMT on Tuesday 24 February, and you can sign up to attend here.
- Xiaomi unveils low cost fitness tracker that supports NFC and QR payments
- Airlines commit to RFID baggage tags and single biometric ID for travellers
- UK government begins testing iPhone NFC passport reading
- Crédit Agricole pilots biometric bank cards
- Mattel adds NFC to Hot Wheels racing cars