More than 500 people have registered to attend tomorrow’s NFC World webinar on testing cloud-based mobile payments, when technical expert Gerd Thys from Clear2Pay will explain why and how you should be testing your offering before going to market. “Testing Mobile Payments: HCE and Tokenization” will be broadcast live at 15:00 GMT on Tuesday 24 February, and you can sign up to attend here.
- Apple releases iOS 11 with support for NFC tag reading
- Bank of England examines the technical requirements of central bank-issued digital currencies
- Premier Food Service adds rewards to contactless vending machines
- UK’s Payment Systems Regulator outlines PSD2 enforcement process
- Financial Conduct Authority sets out PSD2 requirements for UK payment service providers