NFC World’s ‘Testing Mobile Payments: HCE and Tokenization’ webinar is now available to view online. 558 people registered to attend the live event and participants gave the presentation an overall rating of 4.2 out of five.
The hour-long webcast was hosted by Sarah Clark, editor of NFC World, and featured a main presentation by Gerd Thys, technical expert from Clear2Pay, as well as an extensive question and answer session.
The webinar took place on February 24 and topics covered included:
- A run through of cloud-based mobile payments and how new actors are making the environment more complex;
- A description of the challenges testing applications and interfaces using tokenization face and the impact on the existing infrastructure;
- A look at the different types of testing that can apply in this environment, including performance testing, integration testing and capacity testing;
- How testing fits into the development of the mobile payments ecosystem;
- The role of prototyping in mobile payment application development.
Audience feedback on the event included “very well presented”, “good overview of technology”, “a good overview of a complex subject” and “very complete”.
A full recording of the webinar, including all the presentation slides, is now available to view free of charge in the NFC World+ Knowledge Centre.
• Would your organisation like to run a webinar in partnership with NFC World? Contact Laurence Zipson to find out more.