Luxury fashion retailer Neiman Marcus has launched a mobile wallet in partnership with Capital One to let its customers make in-store payments using their mobile phone and a preloaded credit card. “Customers can simply open the NM Mobile Wallet and generate a QR code with a click of a button,” the retailer says. “All Neiman Marcus Group stores, including Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman and Last Call, are equipped with the technology to use the NM Mobile Wallet for in-store purchases.”
- WhatsApp Payments to launch in UK, Mexico and Brazil?
- German consumers warm to contactless payments
- Carrefour tests biometric payments at point of sale
- Facebook to offer WhatsApp payments in Africa?
- Shenzhen Metro tests face recognition payments