Luxury fashion retailer Neiman Marcus has launched a mobile wallet in partnership with Capital One to let its customers make in-store payments using their mobile phone and a preloaded credit card. “Customers can simply open the NM Mobile Wallet and generate a QR code with a click of a button,” the retailer says. “All Neiman Marcus Group stores, including Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman and Last Call, are equipped with the technology to use the NM Mobile Wallet for in-store purchases.”
- Android Pay to launch in Korea in May?
- Nordea Bank: PSD2 will require banks to adopt a ‘totally new way of viewing their customer base’
- UK consumers want more biometric security options for online banking
- Apple Pay struggles in China in the face of tough competition
- Study reveals US attitudes to authentication methods