Morgan Stanley customers in the US can now add their debit cards to Apple Pay. Ninety banks now offer the NFC mobile payment service. “Offering our wealth management clients the opportunity to use Apple Pay complements our full suite of cash management solutions,” said Eric Heaton, head of Morgan Stanley’s private banking group.
- Amazon gets approval for digital wallet in India
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands