Bulgaria’s First Investment Bank is joining forces with MeaWallet to provide the bank’s customers with a mobile payments service which uses cloud-based security and host card emulation (HCE) technology. The service will work at all outlets that accept MasterCard PayPass and Visa PayWave payments and is due to launch later this year.
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security
- Google and Stripe eye a slice of UPI pie in India
- Guide explores key benefits of Samsung Pay
- Bank of America enhances customer choice: Provides secure and reliable access to data
- Phillips 66 unveils new mobile platform at Momentum Conference