Samsung’s new flagship handsets, the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge, include an embedded secure element (eSE) from Oberthur Technologies. The Pearl eSE is a multi-application NFC secure element that is certified by Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Incorporating the chip allows easy MNO-independent deployment of secure contactless payment, strong authentication, transit, access and loyalty applications.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain