Canadian communications provider SaskTel will soon unveil a mobile payments service for its customers, the company has said on Twitter. “Soon you can get the security and convenience of credit card payments using your SaskTel phone!” the tweet read. A formal announcement on the launch will be made in mid-April, a spokesman told Mobile Syrup.
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands
- Mastercard tests biometric payments card in South Africa