Canadian communications provider SaskTel will soon unveil a mobile payments service for its customers, the company has said on Twitter. “Soon you can get the security and convenience of credit card payments using your SaskTel phone!” the tweet read. A formal announcement on the launch will be made in mid-April, a spokesman told Mobile Syrup.
- Gatwick Airport installs 2,000 BLE beacons for augmented reality wayfinding
- Lotte Card introduces ‘pay with your palm’
- Debit cards set to overtake cash in 2018, three years earlier than expected
- Digital, decisive and drone-ready: American Express commissioned study shows Gen Z’s customer experience expectations
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security