Canadian communications provider SaskTel will soon unveil a mobile payments service for its customers, the company has said on Twitter. “Soon you can get the security and convenience of credit card payments using your SaskTel phone!” the tweet read. A formal announcement on the launch will be made in mid-April, a spokesman told Mobile Syrup.
- EBA issues opinion on strong customer authentication requirements under PSD2
- Eurosmart reports rise in smartphones with embedded secure elements
- Mastercard unveils smart mirror that lets shoppers make payments in the fitting room
- WhatsApp tests mobile payments with one million consumers in India
- Popularity of contactless payments pushes debit cards ahead of cash in the UK