Residents of Shanghai and Beijing can now ride the metro and pay for tickets with their China Telecom NFC smartphones. The carrier, which has 183m subscribers, is using Gemalto’s UpTeq multi-tenant NFC SIMs to deploy its secure NFC services.
- Wells Fargo adds support for Fitbit Pay
- Apple details Apple Pay Cash in updated iOS Security guide
- India to add face recognition to Aadhaar biometric ID system
- Bank of America reports 84% rise in P2P payment transactions
- One in five Brits to make mobile payments in stores this year