Vodafone customers in the Netherlands can now make NFC payments with a mobile version of a credit card. Visa credit cards from International Card Services (ICS) can be added to the Vodafone Wallet app running on Android NFC handset equipped with an NFC SIM. Vodafone Wallet users have been able to make NFC payments with the operator’s own SmartPass prepaid account since March 2014.
- BNP Paribas launches HCE mobile payments
- India Post to enable Aadhaar money transfers
- Barclaycard adds contactless payments to watches and fashion jewellery
- Samsung Pay goes live in Malaysia
- Metro Bank adds Android Pay in UK