More than 31m UK mobile users (92%) will make a payment using their mobile device in 2015, multichannel sales specialist Oxygen8 has found. Some 24% say their spend on mobile would increase as additional payment platforms become available at the point of purchase, and the research also reveals that 31.7m people in the UK have connected with an average of six businesses using their mobile device.
- Android Pay to launch in Korea in May?
- Nordea Bank: PSD2 will require banks to adopt a ‘totally new way of viewing their customer base’
- UK consumers want more biometric security options for online banking
- Apple Pay struggles in China in the face of tough competition
- Study reveals US attitudes to authentication methods