More than 31m UK mobile users (92%) will make a payment using their mobile device in 2015, multichannel sales specialist Oxygen8 has found. Some 24% say their spend on mobile would increase as additional payment platforms become available at the point of purchase, and the research also reveals that 31.7m people in the UK have connected with an average of six businesses using their mobile device.
- Apple marks Earth Day with Apple Pay donations
- WeChat Pay and offline mobile payments see “incredibly high” uptake in China
- Visa EMV transactions pass 1bn in the US
- Singapore banks add in-store QR code payments to mobile apps
- US Bank ties credit card points to mobile payments