AMS has won a Sesames award in the emerging payments category at Cartes America for its AS39230 BoostedNFC IC, the chip used by Apple in its iPhone 6 and Apple Watch devices. The boosted analog front end chip can “secure NFC mobile payments by delivering unparalleled NFC performance, even in devices with room for only a tiny antenna,” AMS says.
- Android Pay to launch in Korea in May?
- Nordea Bank: PSD2 will require banks to adopt a ‘totally new way of viewing their customer base’
- UK consumers want more biometric security options for online banking
- Apple Pay struggles in China in the face of tough competition
- Study reveals US attitudes to authentication methods