AMS has won a Sesames award in the emerging payments category at Cartes America for its AS39230 BoostedNFC IC, the chip used by Apple in its iPhone 6 and Apple Watch devices. The boosted analog front end chip can “secure NFC mobile payments by delivering unparalleled NFC performance, even in devices with room for only a tiny antenna,” AMS says.
- Eftpos brings Apple Pay debit payments to Australia with Rambus tokenization technology
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year
- Apple Pay to go live in Scandinavia next week?
- Samsung Pay doubles its user base in Korea
- Dejamobile to supply Paris regional transit authority with NFC mobile ticketing technology