Apple has added a further 24 financial institutions to its list of participating banks and credit unions, taking the total number of card issuers it works with to more than 240. “Apple is continuously building out its Apple Pay backbone,” AppleInsider reports. “In March, Apple added 39 participating banks and credit unions, a feat repeated in April.”
- Google Home owners get voice commands for grocery shopping
- Kenyan banks roll out PesaLink real-time direct P2P mobile payments
- Fashion retailers test smart mirrors for mobile payments
- New iPhone to feature 3D laser facial recognition scanner?
- Russian mobile network MTS launches first phase of Money Wallet payments, transfer and loyalty service