Apple has added a further 24 financial institutions to its list of participating banks and credit unions, taking the total number of card issuers it works with to more than 240. “Apple is continuously building out its Apple Pay backbone,” AppleInsider reports. “In March, Apple added 39 participating banks and credit unions, a feat repeated in April.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works