PARTNER NEWS: Tokenization solutions specialist Bell ID has drawn on experience gained from multiple live projects around the world to make the case for why a bank would become a token service provider (TSP) and manage its own token vault. In a detailed blog post, the company’s Hugo Crawford outlines the challenges, the solutions and the outcomes for a hypothetical European bank.
- Six in ten Chinese consumers have experienced a mobile payments security threat
- Japanese NFC pioneer NTT Docomo to introduce QR code payments
- Shanghai Metro installs QR code readers at ticketing gates
- National Australia Bank integrates with Amazon Alexa
- Westpac adds support for Amazon Alexa