PARTNER NEWS: Tokenization solutions specialist Bell ID has drawn on experience gained from multiple live projects around the world to make the case for why a bank would become a token service provider (TSP) and manage its own token vault. In a detailed blog post, the company’s Hugo Crawford outlines the challenges, the solutions and the outcomes for a hypothetical European bank.
- BBVA bank staff to test face recognition for self-serve restaurant orders and payments
- Carriers in Singapore, India, Thailand and the Philippines to link their mobile wallet services
- Huawei to launch mobile payments in 100 countries this year
- Church of England rolls out contactless donations to 16,000 churches, cathedrals and religious sites
- Auchan lets Italian supermarket shoppers scan and pay on their mobile phone