PARTNER NEWS: Tokenization solutions specialist Bell ID has drawn on experience gained from multiple live projects around the world to make the case for why a bank would become a token service provider (TSP) and manage its own token vault. In a detailed blog post, the company’s Hugo Crawford outlines the challenges, the solutions and the outcomes for a hypothetical European bank.
- ECB survey finds cash still dominates payments in the euro zone
- Bangkok street food vendors switch to mobile payments
- Starling Bank integrates third party rewards into open banking platform
- Sberbank to build ID platform that supports face, voice and retina biometrics
- Messaging app Line reports 40m mobile payment users