PARTNER NEWS: Tokenization solutions specialist Bell ID has drawn on experience gained from multiple live projects around the world to make the case for why a bank would become a token service provider (TSP) and manage its own token vault. In a detailed blog post, the company’s Hugo Crawford outlines the challenges, the solutions and the outcomes for a hypothetical European bank.
- Android Pay enters 11th global market with launch in Russia
- Samsung Pay goes live in Taiwan with seven banks
- Apple Pay violates patents held by security technology inventor, lawsuit alleges
- Report: 70% of financial cards have chip
- NFC secure elements shipments to grow 12% in 2017