Customers using US-based First Internet Bank’s personal mobile banking application are now able to log in using their fingerprint and Apple’s Touch ID feature. The functionality is available to those running the bank’s app on the iPhone 5S, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, with support for the iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini 3 expected in the future.
- Seven watch brands to embed Barclaycard’s bPay wearable payments in their devices
- UnionPay sets out its mobile payments rollout plans
- Google expands support for wearable payments to Canada, Spain, and Australia
- American Express files faster blockchain payments patent
- Crédit Agricole expands HCE payments to Visa cardholders