Customers using US-based First Internet Bank’s personal mobile banking application are now able to log in using their fingerprint and Apple’s Touch ID feature. The functionality is available to those running the bank’s app on the iPhone 5S, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, with support for the iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini 3 expected in the future.
- Six in ten Chinese consumers have experienced a mobile payments security threat
- Japanese NFC pioneer NTT Docomo to introduce QR code payments
- Shanghai Metro installs QR code readers at ticketing gates
- National Australia Bank integrates with Amazon Alexa
- Westpac adds support for Amazon Alexa