Customers using US-based First Internet Bank’s personal mobile banking application are now able to log in using their fingerprint and Apple’s Touch ID feature. The functionality is available to those running the bank’s app on the iPhone 5S, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, with support for the iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini 3 expected in the future.
- NXP powers NFC payments in Sony Wena smart watch strap
- Walmart cancelled in-aisle self-checkout project due to high levels of shopper theft
- Kroger launches payments, offers and rewards app for iOS and Android
- Tesco lets customers use Siri to check their bank balance
- CaixaBank rolls out facial recognition ATMs