The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas has become the first casino resort to announce support for Apple Pay. “With a few point of sales already live, by early June, the resort’s front desk, concierge, VIP services, restaurant collection and lounges, bars and select retailers will offer the new payment method,” the casino says.
- Wearable ‘Teng’ generators harvest energy from body movement to charge mobiles
- Federal Reserve plans to endorse a faster payment system
- Carrier billing for Apple services spreads to Denmark, Hong Kong, Sweden
- TD Canada for iOS now lets you easily add TD cards to Apple Pay
- PayPal to let Citibank and Chase customers pay with loyalty points