The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas has become the first casino resort to announce support for Apple Pay. “With a few point of sales already live, by early June, the resort’s front desk, concierge, VIP services, restaurant collection and lounges, bars and select retailers will offer the new payment method,” the casino says.
- BBVA bank staff to test face recognition for self-serve restaurant orders and payments
- Carriers in Singapore, India, Thailand and the Philippines to link their mobile wallet services
- Huawei to launch mobile payments in 100 countries this year
- Church of England rolls out contactless donations to 16,000 churches, cathedrals and religious sites
- Auchan lets Italian supermarket shoppers scan and pay on their mobile phone