The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas has become the first casino resort to announce support for Apple Pay. “With a few point of sales already live, by early June, the resort’s front desk, concierge, VIP services, restaurant collection and lounges, bars and select retailers will offer the new payment method,” the casino says.
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era
- British Airways owner IAG launches mobile pay on new airline Level
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry
- What code is running on Apple’s Secure Enclave security chip? Now we have a decryption key…
- Digital payment platforms primed to topple cash