The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas has become the first casino resort to announce support for Apple Pay. “With a few point of sales already live, by early June, the resort’s front desk, concierge, VIP services, restaurant collection and lounges, bars and select retailers will offer the new payment method,” the casino says.
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security
- Google and Stripe eye a slice of UPI pie in India
- Guide explores key benefits of Samsung Pay
- Bank of America enhances customer choice: Provides secure and reliable access to data
- Phillips 66 unveils new mobile platform at Momentum Conference