The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas has become the first casino resort to announce support for Apple Pay. “With a few point of sales already live, by early June, the resort’s front desk, concierge, VIP services, restaurant collection and lounges, bars and select retailers will offer the new payment method,” the casino says.
- Walmart expands Scan & Go mobile self-checkout pilot to 100 more stores
- Dunkin’ Donuts offers faster pickups to customers who order via mobile
- Visa CEO plots central role in IoT payments
- Walt Disney World to pilot cashless resort concept
- WeChat opens unmanned store in Shanghai