Google is expected to add buy buttons to search results pages on mobile devices in the coming weeks that will guide consumers to product pages where they can pick sizes, colours and shipping options before completing a purchase. “The buttons will accompany sponsored or paid search results, often displayed under a ‘Shop on Google’ heading at the top of the page,” WSJ reports. “Retailers including Macy’s are in talks with Google about taking part in the launch.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works