Samsung is to discontinue its Samsung Wallet service on 30 June 2015 as it gears up to roll out Samsung Pay later in the year. “We are sorry to inform you that the app and its related content will not be accessible after the termination date,” the company explains in an email sent to Samsung Wallet users and seen by Sammobile.
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works