Members of the Electronics Payments Association (NACHA) have approved Same Day ACH (Automated Clearing House), an amendment to the NACHA Operating Rules that will enable same-day money transfer for “virtually any” ACH transaction. “Same Day ACH will build upon existing, next-day ACH Network capabilities and establish a new option for same-day clearing and settlement via ACH,” the organisation explains. The move, which will be implemented in a “phased approach”, will greatly accelerate the speed at which money can move through the US financial system.
- Contactless ‘beer wall’ lets students serve and pay for their own drinks
- UK consumers warm to face verification at the point of sale
- Heart scan biometrics could let computers continuously monitor logged in users
- New iPhones and Apple Watch to support NFC-F for FeliCa payments around the world
- Swarovski lets shoppers make payments in VR