Members of the Electronics Payments Association (NACHA) have approved Same Day ACH (Automated Clearing House), an amendment to the NACHA Operating Rules that will enable same-day money transfer for “virtually any” ACH transaction. “Same Day ACH will build upon existing, next-day ACH Network capabilities and establish a new option for same-day clearing and settlement via ACH,” the organisation explains. The move, which will be implemented in a “phased approach”, will greatly accelerate the speed at which money can move through the US financial system.
- BBVA brings Alipay to Spain
- Macau’s ATMs are using facial recognition to help follow the money
- Opal card implanted into Sydney man Meow-Meow could be deactivated by NSW authorities
- American Express goes live with Android Pay in Canada
- A biometric ring could replace your passwords, cards and keys