Members of the Electronics Payments Association (NACHA) have approved Same Day ACH (Automated Clearing House), an amendment to the NACHA Operating Rules that will enable same-day money transfer for “virtually any” ACH transaction. “Same Day ACH will build upon existing, next-day ACH Network capabilities and establish a new option for same-day clearing and settlement via ACH,” the organisation explains. The move, which will be implemented in a “phased approach”, will greatly accelerate the speed at which money can move through the US financial system.
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones