Members of the Electronics Payments Association (NACHA) have approved Same Day ACH (Automated Clearing House), an amendment to the NACHA Operating Rules that will enable same-day money transfer for “virtually any” ACH transaction. “Same Day ACH will build upon existing, next-day ACH Network capabilities and establish a new option for same-day clearing and settlement via ACH,” the organisation explains. The move, which will be implemented in a “phased approach”, will greatly accelerate the speed at which money can move through the US financial system.
- Amazon gets approval for digital wallet in India
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands