MasterCard has unveiled a P2P payments service that lets consumers send and receive funds “within seconds” from “virtually any” US debit card account. “Through a single connection to the MasterCard Send platform, businesses, merchants, governments, non-profits, issuers and other senders can send money to consumers whether they are banked or unbanked, located domestically or abroad,” the company says. “This includes the receipt of funds on MasterCard and non-MasterCard cards, into mobile money and bank accounts and via cash agent outlets.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works