MasterCard has unveiled a P2P payments service that lets consumers send and receive funds “within seconds” from “virtually any” US debit card account. “Through a single connection to the MasterCard Send platform, businesses, merchants, governments, non-profits, issuers and other senders can send money to consumers whether they are banked or unbanked, located domestically or abroad,” the company says. “This includes the receipt of funds on MasterCard and non-MasterCard cards, into mobile money and bank accounts and via cash agent outlets.”
- Apple Pay about to go live in Brazil?
- Brazil to introduce multifunction driver’s licenses that can be read with an NFC phone
- Avis pilots mobile car rental keys
- Trimet to roll out world’s first integration of transit ticketing card with Android Pay
- Kroger grocery stores to accept Chase Pay mobile payments