Online authentication provider Sekur.me has made it possible for merchants to accept Apple Pay for online payments for the first time, via a Universal Buy Button that works with a wide range of platforms and gateways, browsers and on both Android and iOS devices. “Sekur.Me can work with payment methods like Apple Pay or directly with any payment gateway, with PayPal and Google Wallet support in the works,” says CEO Jack Bicer. Apple Pay has previously only been available for in-store and in-app payments.
- GlobalPlatform releases secure element specs for system-on-chip deployments
- European airlines add support for Google Pay
- Mammut uses NFC to create next generation customer experiences for outdoor sports fans
- Visa seeks product manager for cryptocurrency team
- Xiaomi expands its Mi Pay mobile payments service to India