Clothing retailer Express has begun accepting Apple Pay across its stores in the US. “To date, relatively few clothing chains have thrown support behind Apple Pay,” AppleInsider reports. “Apple has promised more additions down the road, including Anthropologie, Free People, L.L. Bean and Urban Outfitters.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works