More than 300 NFC World readers are set to take part in a free webinar on NFC in transport ticketing presented in association with the GSMA and the Mifare4Mobile Industry Group at 3pm BST/4pm CEST/10am EDT today. Attendees will learn about delivering interoperable and standardised ticketing and access services at scale on NFC-enabled devices in the 45-minute online event, which also offers a chance to question some of the experts behind the GSMA’s Mifare4Mobile Implementation Guidelines. You can take part by signing up here.
- US Payments Forum offers card-not-present fraud advice
- Starbucks to add gift cards to iMessage as Mobile Order & Pay grows
- Dynamics CEO shares details on how LG Pay will work with magnetic stripe card terminals
- Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stations
- White paper explores how dedicated Android NFC devices can be used to improve the delivery of financial services in emerging markets