Belgium’s KBC Bank has tweeted that it will be adding support for Apple Pay as early as this summer in response to a customer’s question about whether the financial institution would ever support for the mobile payment service. The bank has since retracted its original statement, “now saying in a second tweet that Apple Pay is not yet in scope,” 9to5mac reports.
- US Payments Forum offers card-not-present fraud advice
- Starbucks to add gift cards to iMessage as Mobile Order & Pay grows
- Dynamics CEO shares details on how LG Pay will work with magnetic stripe card terminals
- Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stations
- White paper explores how dedicated Android NFC devices can be used to improve the delivery of financial services in emerging markets