Belgium’s KBC Bank has tweeted that it will be adding support for Apple Pay as early as this summer in response to a customer’s question about whether the financial institution would ever support for the mobile payment service. The bank has since retracted its original statement, “now saying in a second tweet that Apple Pay is not yet in scope,” 9to5mac reports.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info