Belgium’s KBC Bank has tweeted that it will be adding support for Apple Pay as early as this summer in response to a customer’s question about whether the financial institution would ever support for the mobile payment service. The bank has since retracted its original statement, “now saying in a second tweet that Apple Pay is not yet in scope,” 9to5mac reports.
- ABN Amro pilots wearable payments with select customers
- Danske Bank brings Apple Pay to customers in Northern Ireland
- Dankort gets lockscreen mobile payments and Touch ID support
- Punchh brings Apple Pay to restaurant loyalty program
- East London gets local currency built on the blockchain