Denmark’s Danske Bank has become the latest financial institution to pilot a contactless biometric card developed by Norway-based Zwipe that features an integrated fingerprint sensor and has received the backing of MasterCard. “We’re working on this as one of our pilot projects,” Danske Bank told NFC World. “We are not ready to disclose any further [information] at this time.”
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year
- Apple Pay to go live in Scandinavia next week?
- Samsung Pay doubles its user base in Korea
- Dejamobile to supply Paris regional transit authority with NFC mobile ticketing technology
- Mastercard CEO: Cash is our main competitor