Denmark’s Danske Bank has become the latest financial institution to pilot a contactless biometric card developed by Norway-based Zwipe that features an integrated fingerprint sensor and has received the backing of MasterCard. “We’re working on this as one of our pilot projects,” Danske Bank told NFC World. “We are not ready to disclose any further [information] at this time.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works