Denmark’s Danske Bank has become the latest financial institution to pilot a contactless biometric card developed by Norway-based Zwipe that features an integrated fingerprint sensor and has received the backing of MasterCard. “We’re working on this as one of our pilot projects,” Danske Bank told NFC World. “We are not ready to disclose any further [information] at this time.”
- Google Home owners get voice commands for grocery shopping
- Kenyan banks roll out PesaLink real-time direct P2P mobile payments
- Fashion retailers test smart mirrors for mobile payments
- New iPhone to feature 3D laser facial recognition scanner?
- Russian mobile network MTS launches first phase of Money Wallet payments, transfer and loyalty service