The Apple Store app for iOS has been updated with two-step authentication, meaning users will now need to enter both a password and a verification code sent to a trusted device before they can complete a purchase. Version 3.3 also lets users confirm their identity via Touch ID before gaining access to their order history and EasyPay receipts, or making reservations at brick-and-mortar Apple Stores, according to AppleInsider.
- BNP Paribas launches HCE mobile payments
- India Post to enable Aadhaar money transfers
- Barclaycard adds contactless payments to watches and fashion jewellery
- Samsung Pay goes live in Malaysia
- Metro Bank adds Android Pay in UK