Hotel chain Marriott Hotels has released version 4.6 of its iOS mobile app that introduces support for Apple Watch, enabling users to check in, receive room-ready alerts and check out from their wrist. “Also, view the nearest hotel, your next reservation or your Marriott Rewards account details with a quick glance,” the company explains. Unlike the Starwoods Hotels app, users cannot unlock their hotel room doors using the device at this stage.
- Rambus publishes quick guide to Apple Pay
- Chinese banks roll out face recognition at the ATM
- Germany’s central bank reports on potential of blockchain for payments
- NXP releases NFC tag toolkit for iOS
- Banks back government-led Taiwan Pay QR payments service