US Bank cardmembers will be among the first to have access to Android Pay for credit and debit card transactions when the service launches later this year. “Android Pay gives our customers added value by providing another way to use their US Bank credit and debit cards to pay for purchases with their mobile devices,” says the bank’s Shailesh Kotwal. US Bank will announce more details on the service later in 2015.
- A biometric ring could replace your passwords, cards and keys
- Singapore banks to allow cellphone numbers for transfers
- NXP, Shanghai Unicom and Roam2Free collaborate to develop secure eSIM solution
- Mastercard launches several new APIs for developers
- Apple makes NFC tag reading available for beta testing