PARTNER NEWS: In a blog published today, tokenization specialist Bell ID outlines the differences between Google’s Android Pay, Apple Pay and Samsung Pay, and discusses what the NFC service means for banks. “Will Android Pay dominate the market for mobile payments and go head to head with Apple Pay? Currently, it is looking unlikely,” writes Bell ID’s Martin Cox.
- US Payments Forum offers card-not-present fraud advice
- Starbucks to add gift cards to iMessage as Mobile Order & Pay grows
- Dynamics CEO shares details on how LG Pay will work with magnetic stripe card terminals
- Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stations
- White paper explores how dedicated Android NFC devices can be used to improve the delivery of financial services in emerging markets