PARTNER NEWS: In a blog published today, tokenization specialist Bell ID outlines the differences between Google’s Android Pay, Apple Pay and Samsung Pay, and discusses what the NFC service means for banks. “Will Android Pay dominate the market for mobile payments and go head to head with Apple Pay? Currently, it is looking unlikely,” writes Bell ID’s Martin Cox.
- Boston to introduce NFC and contactless transit ticketing
- UK challenger bank Monzo lets account holders save funds in flexible pots
- Samsung Pay goes live in Mexico
- Issuers to adopt common QR code for payments in Singapore from 2018
- Norwegian banks to form joint venture in bid to combat threat of global tech giants