PARTNER NEWS: In a blog published today, tokenization specialist Bell ID outlines the differences between Google’s Android Pay, Apple Pay and Samsung Pay, and discusses what the NFC service means for banks. “Will Android Pay dominate the market for mobile payments and go head to head with Apple Pay? Currently, it is looking unlikely,” writes Bell ID’s Martin Cox.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain