Google has announced the launch of Chrome 43 for Android which includes a faster checkout experience for Google Wallet users, the ability for a user to learn more about words and phrases by touching them on screen, plus a series of performance improvements. “Chrome 43.0.2357.78 will be available in Google Play over the next few days,” the search engine giant says.
- Antelop to add Visa token support to white label NFC mobile wallet platform
- Japanese banks get go ahead for digital currency launch
- UK supermarket pilots self-checkout service that lets shoppers scan and pay by smartphone
- Contactless ‘beer wall’ lets students serve and pay for their own drinks
- UK consumers warm to face verification at the point of sale