Google has announced the launch of Chrome 43 for Android which includes a faster checkout experience for Google Wallet users, the ability for a user to learn more about words and phrases by touching them on screen, plus a series of performance improvements. “Chrome 43.0.2357.78 will be available in Google Play over the next few days,” the search engine giant says.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain