Google has announced the launch of Chrome 43 for Android which includes a faster checkout experience for Google Wallet users, the ability for a user to learn more about words and phrases by touching them on screen, plus a series of performance improvements. “Chrome 43.0.2357.78 will be available in Google Play over the next few days,” the search engine giant says.
- US Payments Forum offers card-not-present fraud advice
- Starbucks to add gift cards to iMessage as Mobile Order & Pay grows
- Dynamics CEO shares details on how LG Pay will work with magnetic stripe card terminals
- Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stations
- White paper explores how dedicated Android NFC devices can be used to improve the delivery of financial services in emerging markets